Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Simple Golf Swing

When learning to golf it is easy to discover, rather quickly, that a lot of technique is involved in order to hit the ball accurately, or even at all.

My second golfing experience was with a girlfriend from high school who loves to play golf and is very skilled at it. As I would prepare to swing, she would stand and watch me and critique me on my stance. She would tell me to bend my knees and space my feet evenly apart with the golf ball centered between them at club’s distance in front of me, and then when I pulled the golf club back to get ready to swing, I was to keep my left elbow locked completely straight, cock my wrists at the top, keep my knees bent, keep my left foot flat on the ground, and twist my torso instead of leaning to the right, and keep my eyes on the ball until it was off the ground. Now as you can imagine, keeping all of these tips foremost in my mind all at once was rather difficult, and I could tell it was going to take a while to get this down…

As I continued to struggle with this technique, my friend referred me to a book called “The Simple Golf Swing.” It is claimed to be revolutionary and to improve the swing of an amateur golfer significantly within two short weeks. It is available to order online, and seems to be quite a positive investment. To find out more about this amazing book, click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment